Providing continued value to the Idia College Queenly Experience through serving, advocating, strengthening,
and promoting a spirit of Unity and Loyalty among its Alumnae, Alma Mater and Community.
- Our Mission is to mobilize the power of Alumnae for positive change: to strengthen a lifelong spirit of belonging and pride, to improve standard of learning, and to help alumnae better achieve their goals. The Old Girls/Alumni Association will advocate for the School with a credible, independent and collaborative Voice.
We aim to be a prominent and respected Association whose members make meaningful contributions to her alma mater and to each other.
- Connect, Network, and Empower Alumnae in their common areas of Success and Achievements
- Support Idia College Benin City and make continuous contributions that are of immediate and enduring value to preserve her Legacy.
- We will keep alive among members, interest in the welfare of Idia College and solicit support from members for our Alma Mater in every way possible.
- We will establish a climate of Openness, Honor, Mutual respect, and Teamwork.
- We will establish Order, Structure and a regulated Code of Conduct with consequences for breach.
- We will assist in furthering the Philosophy, Aims and Objectives of Idia College
- We will assist with the planning and organization of Reunions
- We will engage Alumnae and Students through the continuation of tradition and pride
- We will inform our Alumnae and Friends of the progress, achievements and needs of Idia College and provide opportunities for them to contribute to her Welfare.
- We will organize Events including raising Funds to finance any or all of the objectives of the Association.
- We will encourage academic excellence by assisting Students, Teachers, and Staff to develop innovative projects and continuing education
- We will gather and generate Funds for the purposes of making gifts and/or donations to Idia College for Compensation, Scholarships and Awards to Outstanding and exemplary Students, and Benefits for the talented and dedicated Teachers.
- We will do all other things as may be considered necessary particularly in the interest of the College, Association, the Community and Humanity.