Fund Raising Initiative
The ICOGA Fund Raising Initiative
The ICOGA Fund is the primary fundraising effort at ICOGA NA. It depends on ongoing annual contributions to sustain daily activities, to support excellent faculty, and to look toward the future. From lab equipment to computers, financial aid to sports activities, art classes to school plays, the ICOGA Fund supports the people and programs that make up the Idia College experience for every girl, every day.
Since tuition alone does not cover the cost of an Idia College Benin education, gifts to the ICOGA Fund provide funding for the School’s most immediate needs:
- Compensation and benefits for our talented and dedicated teachers;
- Equipment and supplies for academic, arts, and athletics programs;
- Professional development for faculty and staff;
- Innovations to our Alma Mater’s rich curricular offerings;
- Experiential learning opportunities locally, nationally, and globally;
- Upgrades to instructional technology;
- Maintenance of the School’s campus and facilities.
The ICOGA Fund strives to provide continuing value to an Idia Queen.
As a community, support for The ICOGA Fund demonstrates our commitment to Idia College Benin today and to future generations of women whose Idia College experience will inspire them to make a difference in a complex and changing world. Each year, we ask all members of the ICOGA NA community and Friends to make The ICOGA Fund a philanthropic outreach, and we are proud of the strong support from our current families, alumnae, alumnae parents, grandparents, faculty, staff, and friends of the School.
Questions about supporting The ICOGA Fund or becoming a volunteer for The ICOGA Fund?
Please contact Queen Stella Igbinedion, Director of Annual Giving, at 443-710-5598 or email: email@example.com