How Can You Support Us
The Idia College Old Girls Association (ICOGA NA) is comprised of thousands of women worldwide. Whether or not you graduated, all are considered alumnae and members of ICOGA NA. Annual Events and Opportunities include Social Gatherings and Networking Series.
We look forward to seeing you and to helping you connect with Idia College Benin City, fellow alumnae, friends, and Faculty.
The ICOGA NA Executive Committee consists of 8 elected members. They oversee and coordinate National activities and conduct within the ICOGA NA Community to inspire continued Queenly traditions and support. The ICOGA NA Executive Committee strives to provide continuing value to the Idia College experience.
When an alumna takes the opportunity to support THE ICOGA BALL, the primary fundraising effort at ICOGA NA, she is providing for all of the essential aspects of the Idia College experience for every girl, every day. Gifts to the ICOGA BALL provide funding for the School’s most immediate needs:
- Support the Vision and the Mission of ICOGA NA
- Support the Students, Teachers and Parents of Idia College Benin City
- Support a Project
- Attend our Events and purchase Tickets
- Attend our Events and sponsor a Table(s)
- Sponsor an Endowment Fund (Parent Teacher Endowment Fund)
- Corporate or Individual Sponsorship
- Place an Advert in our Brochure
- Volunteer your Skills for Teachers’ Professional Training & Seminars
- Sponsor an Award. Viz: AWARDS:
- Sponsor-a-Name Branded Award
- Principals’ Endowment Fund
- Sponsor-a-Student Scholarship Fund
- Sponsor-a-Project Endowment Fund
- Equipment and Supplies for Academic, Arts, and Athletics;
- Innovations to the Curricular offerings;
- Experiential Learning Opportunities – Locally, Nationally, and Globally;
- Upgrades to instructional Technology;
- Maintenance of the Idia College Compound and Facilities.
- Professional development for Faculty and Staff;
- Compensation, Scholarships and Awards to Outstanding and exemplary Students
- Compensation and Benefits for the talented and dedicated Teachers;
As an ICOGA NA Community, support for Association demonstrates our commitment to the School today and to future generations of women whose Idia College experience will inspire them to make a difference in a complex and changing world. Each year, we ask all members of the ICOGA NA Community to make The ICOGA BALL a philanthropic priority, and we are proud of the strong support from our current Old Girls, and friends of the School.
ICOGA NA relies on the engagement and involvement of many volunteers from all constituent groups, including Alumnae Class Giving Volunteers, Alumnae Phone-a-thon Callers, and more. If you are interested in helping please contact Queen Isuan at Phone number and Email.